Wednesday, June 23, 2010

6-23-10


MY OH MY has it been a long time. Blogging in the summer is really rough and I'm just not up to par. Anyways my very close friend started a blog and I must recommend it as a manditory peep. Seriously check it out when you get the chance.

http://silent-ruckus.blogspot.com/

In other news I got two dope tracks to put up that are both long over due.
This remix was a little underplayed but i think its a pretty decent track.
Although i cant support it or drop it at a show I'd love to... why couldn't it be LA?!?

NEW YORK NEW YORK (Chew Fu Remix)

Second on the list for my DUB lovers. I've been really happy with this production. They should have named it "we saved dubstep" Please notice the quality switch up of dub synths. A+ production.

SAVE MY LIFE


Hopefully I'll be able to post more, just check back whenever is convient and hopefully there will be some new tunes for ya.

Hope all of your summers are bangin'!

Peace, Love and all that happiness stuff,
-fishfood

No comments:

Post a Comment