Tuesday, April 13, 2010

4-13-10


Today is a gloomy day, I woke up a half hour late for class and its raining. Now I'm sitting in physics with a slight smile, despite the misfortune, because I was kicking my legs to a remix of Silvia (by Miike Snow) by some guys I've never heard before. For those of you who know Savage Skulls & Tony Senghore I'd love to hear what you think about their other tracks, I'm definitely gonna keep my ears out for more of them. I hope you all are making it through your week alright because we got a while to go before the weekend.
Good luck to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Alright i also decided its gonna be from now on 1 dubstep song of the day and 1 electro song of the day. this will be effective as of the 14th

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you endedup listening to miike snow

    ReplyDelete