Wednesday, April 14, 2010

4-14-10


DOUBLE WHAMMY WEDNES-
DAYS!!!

Today's theme : WOBBLE

You may wake up, get on your clothes, brush your pearly whites and say, "my-oh-my, today is gonna be a great day!" Well I'll guarentee you some happiness this fine Wednesday and I'll do so with two brain-cell destroying DUBSTEP tunes. These tracks will be sure to lower your score on any last midterm before finals.

First on the list is a Pendulum remix by Emalkay, a very talented producer who gives a new flavor to dubstep synth bass.

Next track is one of my personal favorites and those who will see me playing at spring fair will most likely start to get sick of this tune... Just because I never will, I HIGHLY recommend this song.

Have an awesome Wedenesday
-fishfood

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant Sub Focus tune- I heard the Joker remix on Radio 1 a couple months ago, but excellent choice going with the original. Looking forward to hearing you mix this at Spring Fair.

    ReplyDelete