Friday, April 16, 2010

4-16-10


FLASHBACK-FRIDAYS!!!
So today I wake up at 6:55 only to be wait-listed for Orgo and in the sadness of my early disappointment I thought, "ooh there's a way, oooh there's a way I know." Its too classic a tune to not make it on my blog. I remember hearing this dropped by Kaskade at EDC, REZA at Lovefest, Ferry Corstein at TAO '07-'08 and every time the whole audience throws their hands up and starts claiming there IS a way. I'm so amped for the weekend, and everyone must be thrilled too, just a few more classes or hours at work and then its time to enjoy! Hopefully everyone who reads this blog will get to enjoy a little extra due to the classic tune 4AM, its an awesome track ya'll should have and if you don't....

Peace, Love and Good Happiness Stuff,
-fishfood

No comments:

Post a Comment