Saturday, April 24, 2010

4-24-10

SATURDAYS RULE!
today is the day of the Underground dance party. Time to get hammered and bang your heads to techno in the garage. Today we will be having a guest author none other then JARED KATZ

I just took two tabs and I'm waiting to feel the effects. In the meantime let's talk about school. I have a shit ton of work to do and on top of that it's hell week. I think by the end of this the whole pledge class is gonna have the pike disease, characterized by a snotnose, yucky cough and pike sludge seeping from one's pores. Hopefully I'll develop an immunity to it over the next 3 years.

Today's song, the Ratatat remix of Party and Bullshit, is one that I find myself identifying with more and more as I've gotten deeper into pledging. Lots of partying, and a plethora of bullshit. Enjoy the song and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment