Monday, April 19, 2010

4-19-10


Hello everyone!!! What a beautiful Monday it is, and for some reason I'm in a great mood. I know my spirits will be broken down by the week sooner or later, but for now I'm happy. Tomorrow is gonna be a bit wild... cough, cough, and in light of the holiday, I want to bless you all with some purple haze! Its a cool benny remix, I personally dont think its AMAZING but its cool, I give Mr. Benassi much respect for trying to branch out and remixing a classic Hendrix song. Its a great tune to check out and today I deem it worth of being the song of the day!


PS those of you who follow and are Hop students, get ready to rave on saturday night under Mason hall for the underground dance party. Come check out Surgical, FISHFOOD (me =P), KDelux, and Scottie B.! Its gonna be a fun night, and I'll see ya'll there.
Have an awesome week!

1 comment:

  1. initially, i was more excited with the photos than with the link for the songs. and since i am currently at the library and cant get past the proxy to dl the song, i'm left quasi-content with just looking at funny photo

    ReplyDelete